We are so excited to announce our first event since the world ended! 🤪
A burlesque and sparks show by the absolutely enchanting 💥 Mimi Sparks 💥 and 💋Cece Reyes! 💋
**Ticket prices are per table, not person. Tickets are $12/person (temporarily at half capacity), but are we so excited to see all your beautiful queer faces again!!
✨THE SITCH: ✨
We will have tables set up for groups of 4 or 6. You must buy the whole table – individual tickets won’t be for sale.
🎩 The SHOW: 🎩
Mimi Zuko is back AND celebrating her 🎂 birthday 🎂 with us! That’s right, Mimi and her friend Cece will be throwing off sparks and dancing some sexy burlesque while you and your friends get down on some dranks.
🎶 THE MUSIC: 🎶
DJ Zel will be making it a party for everyone to dance in their “circles’ around the tables… The club is BIG when there are so few people in there, so yes, there will be room to dance with your friends & partners and still be safely distanced from other guests. Oh and did we mention @lenocturnechicago has a 25k watts sound system?? 🔊
🌮 THE FOOD: 🌮
If you want food, it’s available from Fiesta Mexicana next door and they’ll deliver it hot to your table so you don’t miss the show!
😷 COVID PRECAUTIONS 😷
1) Le Nocturne has installed an air filtration system that cleans the air every 4 min, and has double the requirements for the volume of air in this location.
2) Maximum 50 people inside at once. All tables will safely be 6 ft from each other.
3) All patrons must wear masks until seated. If you’d like, you can continue to wear your mask.
4) 3 servers and 3 bartenders will be on staff to serve roughly 9 tables to limit crossover from tables. Guests will be waited on at their table.
5) Room and tables will be deeply sanitized before and after each show.
#lezbeevents #lesbian #queerparty #chicagoqueer #mimisparks #ceciliareyes #burlesque #queerburlesque